- Photo shoot Makeup – R450.00
- Special Occasion Makeup – R450.00
- Individual Workshop incl Brush Set – R650.00
- Individual Workshop incl Brush Set & Mascara – R800.00
- Group Workshop (min 4 people) including Brush Set – R600.00
- R300.00 p/h service fee
- Consultation (style, budget etc) at home or studio
- Current Wardrobe Evaluation
- Personal Shopping (online/in store)
- Make-up Workshop incl 9pc brush set
- Final wardrobe at home or studio
*+/- 3 weeks(Saturdays) only on available dates
*Budget needs to be paid before service rendered
- R5.00 p/km travelling fee
- R650.00 p/p makeup workshop
Individual, one on one workshops is where you can have the undivided attention from a qualified make-up artist with a step by step make-up lesson. Group workshops can be arranged for you and a group of your friends for an informative step by step make-up lesson.
Let us help you answer questions such as: “What is this brush used for?”
Thinking out of the box has made a huge splash in the way people perceive make-up now, from face painting, school plays, theatrical make-up, to doing something out of the box for a dress up party or for Halloween we can assist you with letting your imagination go wild.
That perfect complexion is a must for any photo shoot especially when it is paired with a perfectly blended natural or smoky eye, with perfectly shaped eye brows, fluttering eye lashes and contouring to die for, just for that much needed emphasis in any photo.
Let our team ensure you have peace of mind on your special day. We work closely with the bride in her desired look for the day and like to have a trial before hand to ensure we get it right on the actual day. Letting you relax and enjoy the celebration.
Whether it is a University formal, a Matric farewell, a year end function, being a guest at a wedding or just going to an important dinner, having your make-up done professionally always makes you feel like you can walk into any room with confidence. Let one of our make-up artist’s make you feel special for the event.